Sentiment Analysis Symposium
Next Week’s Sentiment Analysis Symposium
Some of our readers may be interested in The Sentiment Analysis Symposium which takes place next week, Tuesday July 12 in New York, http://sentimentsymposium.com.
OdinText has been a long time participant in the event which is the first in focusing on opinion, emotion, and engagement signals in social, online, and enterprise data. The audience includes brands, agencies, analysts, and technologists.
Some of this years’ speakers include:
– Salesforce on Sentiment at Scale
– Johnson & Johnson on Measures that Matter
– VML on “A Good Reputation…”
– Qualtrics on Text Analysis in Customer Service
– The Mayo Clinic on Social Postings and Emotional Health
– Applause on Mobile Digital Experience
– Forrester Research on Emotion and Business Impact … and coverage of natural language processing, machine learning, neuroscience, and much, much more.
The symposium is about innovation and experience, applied to business needs. You’ll meet representatives of leading agencies, brands, and tech companies, also start-ups and industry analysts.
Exhibitors/sponsors include: IBM Watson, Lexalytics, MeaningCloud, Revealed Context, Bottlenose, SearchBlox and Socialgist.
If interested in attending you can use registration code LINKEDIN for a 10% discount.
Of course as always, if you are interested and have questions around either senitment analysis or text mining more generally, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
To learn more about how OdinText can help you understand what really matters to your customers and predict actual behavior, please contact us or request a Free Demo here >
[NOTE: Tom H. C. Anderson is Founder of Next Generation Text Analytics software firm OdinText Inc. Click here for more Text Analytics Tips ]