2012 Award Nominations Now Open
Market Research Academics, Clients, and Suppliers,
It’s that time of year again when we look for nominations for the 2012 NGMR and EXPLOR Awards.
Winners will be honored at The Marketing Research Event in Boca Raton FL this November.
We encourage early submission. You can read about last year’s winners on the TMRE Blog.
Also visit the TMRE site for info on both the NGMR Award as well as the EXPLOR case study award nominations.
Please help us spread the word about these two prestigious awards. It’s important to recognize those who contribute to our profession.
- Analytics (10)
- Artificial Intelligence (5)
- Awards (33)
- Conferences + Events (43)
- Customer Experience Management (11)
- Customer Satisfaction Research (22)
- Emotion Analysis (6)
- Get The Job Done! (6)
- Machine Learning (3)
- Machine Translation (6)
- Marketing Research (114)
- Net Promoter Score (1)
- NPS (2)
- Polling (15)
- Predictive Analytics (7)
- Sentiment Analysis (38)
- Software (34)
- Text Analytics (166)
- Text Analytics Poll (29)
- Text Analytics ROI (4)
- Tips + Training (39)
- Tom. H. C. Anderson (17)
- User Stories (4)
- Will it Unstructure? (5)
- Cathy Harrison Important to know these terms when analyzing social data. Very fun read. Thanks Tom! – Feb 24, 12:48 PM
- Laurie Tema-Lyn Man, what an education! Thanks for the post. – Feb 20, 4:46 PM
- Kristin Schwitzer Thanks Dad -- that was an entertaining linguistics read and I'm now woke on today's slang! Interesting that nearly all of the Top 10 words... – Feb 20, 3:56 PM