2012 Award Nominations Now Open
Market Research Academics, Clients, and Suppliers,
It’s that time of year again when we look for nominations for the 2012 NGMR and EXPLOR Awards.
Winners will be honored at The Marketing Research Event in Boca Raton FL this November.
We encourage early submission. You can read about last year’s winners on the TMRE Blog.
Also visit the TMRE site for info on both the NGMR Award as well as the EXPLOR case study award nominations.
Please help us spread the word about these two prestigious awards. It’s important to recognize those who contribute to our profession.
- Analytics (11)
- Artificial Intelligence (6)
- Awards (33)
- Conferences + Events (44)
- Customer Experience Management (11)
- Customer Satisfaction Research (22)
- Emotion Analysis (6)
- Get The Job Done! (6)
- Machine Learning (4)
- Machine Translation (7)
- Marketing Research (115)
- Net Promoter Score (1)
- NPS (2)
- Polling (15)
- Predictive Analytics (7)
- Sentiment Analysis (38)
- Software (35)
- Text Analytics (168)
- Text Analytics Poll (29)
- Text Analytics ROI (4)
- Tips + Training (39)
- Tom. H. C. Anderson (20)
- User Stories (4)
- Will it Unstructure? (5)
- Patrice Wooldridge Great blog post and nice follow up for those of us at NEXT! It was interesting to watch Google giving a stunning demo of Assistant... – May 11, 10:39 AM
- Nadia Frigiola Thank you Tom! Great info! – May 10, 9:47 AM
- Tom H. C. Anderson Thanks Ed, yes that is especially the case with Neural Nets as I mentioned above. Another topic I meant should have added is really on... – May 09, 11:33 AM